Thursday, November 10, 2011

The Rise and Fall of my Blog PR

Months ago my blogs PR dropped to zero but I appealed it to Google and weeks after my PR 3 was returned to its place and I was so happy about it. Now I was just away for days in blogging because I ran a very important errands then now it dropped to PR 2. My Thoughts on Daily Living is now PR 2, so sad. sigh!

My Momsdrive Online Finds and My Passion dropped as well for one step backward. It is a bad news for this come back after the very hectic schedule of mine. I need to work harder because of this. Update everyday should be the first step for me to do. Go go mom, more updates please!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving some love. It is very much appreciated.

If you have a little time please visit my sister blog:
Walk with Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2016 - My Thoughts on Daily Living | All Rights Reserved