Monday, July 18, 2011

I Want my PR 3 Back

For being active in blogging in about 2 years I gained PR 3 in three of my blogs. I was grateful because the juice remains for more than a year. But when google updated blogs/sites lately, I noticed that Google took my blogging capital which is my blog PR. But you know despite of that negative side I still want to pursue my blogging journey. I am having fun with what I am doing.

At this moment I am hoping that father Google will return soon my PR 3 in these blogs My Thoughts in Daily Living, My Passion and Momsdrive.Info.





1 comment:

  1. I hear you sis. Just checked out your PR, 3 naman a. Keep blogging more original posts.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love. It is very much appreciated.

If you have a little time please visit my sister blog:
Walk with Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2016 - My Thoughts on Daily Living | All Rights Reserved