Thursday, December 5, 2013

Database Error in WordPress

It was so strange for me when I opened my WordPress blogs yesterday and Database Error Message slammed in my face. As a new WP user I had no totally idea what is the error all about. I hurriedly Google it and contacted my hosting provider as I started to get panic that my fruit of my hard-work will just easily vanish like that. I didn't do backups as well so that incident taught me to do so.

In the research result, I found out that there are numerous possible reasons like in the hosting, WordPress site glitch, etc. Well, I did nothing to fix the issue, my blogs just turn back to their normal running condition after 30 minutes. I spoke to the Hostgator staff but he couldn't answer my queries regarding that experienced error so I am totally blind what really the cause of my database error. Well, folks, do you have an idea?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving some love. It is very much appreciated.

If you have a little time please visit my sister blog:
Walk with Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2016 - My Thoughts on Daily Living | All Rights Reserved