Thursday, July 18, 2013

The Crow's Mind Over the Food Inside the Ziploc

One sunny day while we were on our way walking to home from fetching son in the school we met a crow on the street busy flipping over the ziploc with biscuits inside. Crow is everywhere around us here in BC. 


We paused for awhile when we saw the crow's doing. I was more curious than the kids because I have never seen a bird doing such action in my whole life. Or maybe I just didn't care before how birds act. While watching the bird crow, I was really impressed because he did able to get out the food from the plastic bag. I thought only dogs can do that but I was mistaken. I proved to myself that the crow can also solve simple problems just to get what they wanted. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving some love. It is very much appreciated.

If you have a little time please visit my sister blog:
Walk with Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2016 - My Thoughts on Daily Living | All Rights Reserved