Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Google's Birthday Greetings

I was surprised to see Google's birthday greetings when I open its site. I am truly touched. To my dearest family back home and my very own family here thank you very much for your greetings, endless love and support. I felt so lucky!

Of course to our almighty God who always there to hear my prayers, invisibly stand by me no matter where I am, from the bottom of my heart, a gazillion of thank you is not enough to express that sincere appreciation.

Due to very limited time in the net I always need to be hurry to catch up my other works online. Anyway thanks for dropping guys.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving some love. It is very much appreciated.

If you have a little time please visit my sister blog:
Walk with Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2016 - My Thoughts on Daily Living | All Rights Reserved