Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Public Teachers Carrying Guns?

I was watching CBC News a week ago and there was a public teacher being asked regarding the shooting of Sandy Hook massacre in Newtown, and how to safety the students from shooters. She answered that teachers must carry guns in the school. Oh, how is that? Do you think that it is safe for the students? I don't think that's the appropriate solution to secure our kids in the school.

For me, as a mother who has two children to be going in the school soon, I absolutely disagree with that public teacher's thoughts. Well, anyway I am not in the States but I am just putting my shoes over her suggestion. 

So are you in favor with her? Hmmmm... Come on, give me your opinions. I know you have it there!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving some love. It is very much appreciated.

If you have a little time please visit my sister blog:
Walk with Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2016 - My Thoughts on Daily Living | All Rights Reserved