Monday, October 12, 2009

The Performance of My Mouse


I've been using hubby's mouse for more than 2 years now. It's not cordless actually, as time passes by it's giving me hard times. Meaning more pressure in my hand whenever I am using it. I thought it's the dirt that was pressuring me. S0 I cleaned it well. But after that proper cleaning its performance still the same. I don't really understand why my mouse is acting like this. Do you think it's because of the time I've been using it? How long do you usually replaced your mouse? Sorry guys I don't have knowledge about this things if how it works. Your info is very much appreciated.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving some love. It is very much appreciated.

If you have a little time please visit my sister blog:
Walk with Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2016 - My Thoughts on Daily Living | All Rights Reserved