Monday, May 11, 2009

The Story Behind Her Walker

We just bought her walker few weeks ago. Actually, it's not my option to get this color blue one because I want that something pink but hubby don't like it because too girly. Hahaha! Since I already purchased our baby some pink dresses and hubby don't like its color so I think it is fair enough following him if what's the walker's color to get. So that's the story behind her walker. At first she's enjoying it but days after she don't like it anymore and she prefers to crawl. hehehe Here are some of her photos, try to take a look.



Dhurianne Angela


My Sweet SMile for you.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving some love. It is very much appreciated.

If you have a little time please visit my sister blog:
Walk with Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2016 - My Thoughts on Daily Living | All Rights Reserved